In this article:
Descriptions for different transaction types.
This guide details information on the types of transactions in the system.
Login to your account and you will be able to see the details of transactions under the Transactions tab.
Column 'Type' lists the type of transaction:
-Successful credit transactions.
- Appears for a failed transaction. You can stand with the arrow on the "i" sign that appears next to the status to get an indication of the reason for the failure.
/- Appears for transactions that have been refunded in full refund/ in partial-refund.
Returns the amount to the cardholder’s account. The refund amount may be the same as or less than the original Sale amount.
- Appears for a transaction that has been chargeback by the customer. chargeback transaction is an automatic action that occurs after the cardholder chooses to contact the issuer and chargeback the transaction.
- Authorization, or in the official name j5, is a processing operation that allows the business owner to guarantee a certain payment from the customer's credit line even before the billing itself, when the billing operation is performed only at the end of the processing. It's actually a delayed charge.
- Will appear in the "More" field within the "Frame Perception" transaction to cancel.
- Successful secured transaction made with 3DS service.
- Appears for the withdrawal of funds to the bank account.
- Appears for transactions that are created but still waiting for the customer to pay.
Transaction types in Subscriptions
- Appears for an active subscription.
- Appears for canceled subscription. You can stand with the arrow on the "i" sign that appears next to the status to get an indication of the reason for the failure.
System use and Common Questions
You can find the type of transaction by select the "Type" search icon at the bottom of the page in the filter options.
Under the relevant sale, select More -> Details
By clicking the sale details button you can make the following actions:
- Cancellation and refund - this action is for sale transactions only, for the fully guide click here.
- Viewing in documents - if you are connected to the automatic invoice service, click the invoice field to open the exported invoice to the processing. For more info click here.
To generate a report contains all the transactions made in your payments account, Click on the Excel button to export it into an Excel spreadsheet then select Export all filtered data.
Article is closed for comments.