In this article
Activate the API service
From your PayMe dashboard, go to Apps Marketplace, in the Integration category -> E-commerce API/SDK, and click Setup.
- Create and manage sellers on your platform
- Allow sellers to accept credit card payments
- Create standard transactions
- Create recurring payments
- Use our secured payment pages
- Use Tokenization for delayed & future payments
- Charge a platform fee from every transaction
- Query data regarding sellers, transactions, subscriptions, withdrawals, and more
Is it possible to design the payment page?
Yes. Payment page design requires a connection to the Hosted Fields service. Contact us for more details
Do you perform the integration?
The integration is performed by a developer on your end.
We will be happy to assist him with every question or problem.
Is your payment page secure?
Our payment page is secure with PCI 1 compliance
Do you support tokenization?
Yes. Credit card tokens can be created for future charges
Article is closed for comments.