- How to install and join the service
- Installing the plugin
Shopify platform is one of the largest and leading trading platforms in the world. Shopify enables the creation of an online store in no time and the management, interface, support, and experience options are among the most advanced.
Connecting between your PayMe account and your Shopify store is simple. When a customer finishes his products selection and clicks on the payment link, it is directed to the payment method selection page. When he chooses a credit payment, he is directed to a page that will show him his data and the price he is about to pay and of course, allow him to enter credit information.
If the transaction is successful, a message that the purchase has passed successfully will appear.
If the transaction is failed, the system will allow the cardholder to try charging repeatedly until it succeeds or until it decides to stop the purchases. The payment attempt (successful or unsuccessful) will immediately appear in your PayMe account. Assuming the transaction is successful, the amount will appear in your wallet.
Joining the service:
The first step is to log into the "app store" tab:
Scroll down until you see the Shopify app
As soon as you agree to the Terms & Conditions and click "Setup", a new window opens that displays an "account company identifier" and "password". Please save this value's data because we will need to use it later in your Shopify admin.
Installing the plugin
1. Login to the Shopify account
2. The application must be installed in the Shopify dashboard using this link:
3. After installing the new application, our new Provider called iCount (Offsite) will appear, you can see it inside the Shopify store under the Settings-> Payments menu.
4. If the old plug-in is installed, it is recommended to remove it before installing the new plug-in. Just click on Manage and then on Deactivate iCount